Wednesday, December 6, 2017

XMAS DECORATIONS

This year is the first for me in this house and I have just put the decorations up.  The tree is in the verandah off the lounge for this year - next year it should be part of the lounge. 

We were able to give Doug's tree and a couple of sets of lights to the SPCA op shop so, hopefully, a family who couldn't afford a tree will be able to get one cheap.  


                                                                The shelf above the television


                       Hope it doesn't turn cold again as the woodburner has been put to another use


The tree outside in the verandah



                                             A few more decorations on the oak sideboard


A couple of wreaths at the front door



Not a Christmas decoration but Doug gave me this "Welcome" sign last Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Your decorations and trees are lovely and I hope your weather stays warm so you will not need the stove. That could ruin a few things.

    Your new door decoration is charming. I hope you and Doug have a wonderful first Christmas together. You are both so lucky to have found love again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tree. I have not put up any decorations yet. Can't decide if I will. May just stay Grinch-y, but I do appreciate others' efforts!

    ReplyDelete